other topics: use search box
JUNE 14+15 .
RAVE-O workshop at Marburn Academy. This is a first time it has been offered in Ohio. RAVE-O (Reading through Automaticity, Vocabulary, Engagement, and Orthography) is a proven initiative . It’s an interactive, multisensory small group reading intervention that targets serious reading challenges.
It activates multiple sources of information, connects them, and integrates them quickly enough to foster deep reading and therefore deep comprehension.
There are still a few seats left for this professional development opportunity. For information contact COBIDA president Charlotte Andrist, 614-767-0438 or email email@example.com
SUMMER BEACH PARTY
June 18, 1:30-4pm.
A Summer Beach Party for Children With Dyslexia! Join the fun at the Shealy’s home, 4626 Gwynedd Ct, Dublin OH 43016. 614-760-7725.
Meet some new friends. Bring your towel for swimming and a water balloon toss. And don’t miss out on creating your own ice cream sundae masterpiece. Bring your favorite topping to customize the sundae the way you like it!
Find out about
- COBIDA’s upcoming fall parent meeting and parent support seminars.
- COBIDA’s grass roots efforts to work on dyslexia legislation in Ohio.
- Dyslexia resources and information.
- Becoming an active member of the dyslexia community in Columbus, including COBIDA’s new Facebook parent-to-parent group. (Beginning this month, parent membership rates have been reduced from $80 to $45)
- Due to limited space, they ask that siblings stay home. However if it means your child could not attent, they would rather you come with the siblings!
- RSVP to Suzanne and Ray Shealy at firstname.lastname@example.org
tutoring in Columbus OH: Adrienne Edwards 614-579-6021 or email email@example.com