other topics: use search box
The American Grants and Loans Catalog is now available.
CD version: $69.95 ; printed version: $149.95.
To order please call: 1 (888) 341-8645
The new and revised 2012 edition contains more than 2800 financial programs, subsidies, scholarships, grants and loans offered by the US federal government. In addition you will also have access to over 2400 programs funded by private corporations and foundations.
That is over 5200 programs available through various sources of financial providing organizations.
NEW: You will also have access to our live Database that is updated on a daily basis. This product also provides daily email alerts as programs are announced.
The Database is also available with IP recognition. This allows you to login without a username or password (Great for libraries or educational institutions who want their users to access the database).
Businesses, students, researchers, scientists, teachers, doctors, private individuals, municipalities, government departments, educational institutions, law enforcement agencies, nonprofits, foundations and associations will find a wealth of information that will help them with their new ventures or existing projects.
The document is a fully searchable PDF file for easy access to your particular needs and interests. Simply enter your keywords to search through the publication. It is the perfect tool for libraries and educational institutions to use as a reference guide for students who require funds to pursue their education.
Contents of the Directory:
- -Web link to program announcement page
- -Web link to Federal agency or foundation administering the program
- -Authorization upon which a program is based
- -Objectives and goals of the program
- -Types of financial assistance offered under a program
- -Uses and restrictions placed upon a program
- -Eligibility requirements -Application and award process
- -Regulations, guidelines and literature relevant to a program
- -Information contacts at the headquarters, regional, and local offices
- -Programs that are related based upon program objectives and uses
Programs in the Catalog provide a wide range of benefits and services for categories such as:
- Business and Commerce
- Community Development
- Consumer Protection
- Cultural Affairs
- Disaster Prevention and Relief
- Employment, Labor and Training
- Environmental Quality
- Food and Nutrition
- Income Security and Social Services
- Information and Statistics
- Law, Justice, and Legal Services
- Natural Resources
- Regional Development
- Science and Technology
Thanks Andrea Greer Silvia, who posted this on the Friends of AOGPE page on Facebook
Orton-Gillingham tutoring in Columbus OH: Adrienne Edwards 614-579-6021 or email email@example.com