other topics: use search box
Biology Of Language Study
Nationwide Children’s Hospital and the Ohio State Universityare working together on the Biology of Language Study that is looking at the way genes affect language skills.
They are seeking families where at least one family member shows a history of language or reading problems.
- The study will not cost you anything.
- You will receive a $20 gift card for your completion of the enrollment interview and another for your child’s completion of the eligibility testing.
- If your family is eligible for further assessment, each family member asked to complete testing will be paid $100 at the end of participation.
- No travel time is necessary.
- All information can be taken over the phone.
For more information about the study or to inquire about enrollment, contact:
Drs. Chris Bartlett and Steve Petrill
website information: http://bls.ehe.osu.edu/
Orton-Gillingham tutoring in Columbus OH: Adrienne Edwards 614-579-6021 or email firstname.lastname@example.org