other topics: use search box
April is Poetry Month!
The idea is simple: select a poem, pocket it, carry it, and share it with family, friends, coworkers throughout the day.
Some easy ways to celebrate:
- Keep a favorite poem in your pocket to read during the day in a local park.
- Organize a lunch-time event at your workplace and invite your colleagues to share a meal and a poem.
- Select a special poem from Poets.org and email it to a friend.
- Put a poem in a loved one’s lunchbox, backpack or briefcase.
- Tear and share poems from the new book Poem in Your Pocket for Young Poets.
For more ideas and free downloadable pocket poems, visit http://www.poets.org/pocket
tutoring in Columbus OH: Adrienne Edwards 614-579-6021 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.