other topics: use search box or click a “category”
The theme of the 32nd CLD Conference at Myrtle Beach is “Practices for Promoting Positive Change: Meeting the Needs of Struggling Learners.” The conference is being held on October 8-9, 2010.
It offers high-quality topical sessions addressing issues and evidence-based practices in the field of learning disabilities.
Make hotel reservations no later than September 5, 2010 to take advantage of the special CLD rate. Contact the hotel directly at http://www.starwoodmeeting.com/Book/CLD2010.
2010 Conference Strands
- Effective practices in collaboration and inclusion
- Evidence-based practices in literacy
- Evidence-based practices in mathematics
- Effective content area instruction (science and social studies)
- Evidence-based practices in behavior interventions and positive behavior supports
- Responsive practices in cultural and linguistic diversity
- Evidence-based practices in transition
- Nonverbal learning disabilities and autism spectrum disorders
- Current issues, research and policy in special education
- Current issues in school administration
To register, visit https://www.cldinternational.org/Conference/2010/Registration/Register.asp
For more information contact Mary Provost, Conference Director at firstname.lastname@example.org
tutoring in Columbus OH: Adrienne Edwards 614-579-6021 or email email@example.com