other topics: click a “category” or use search box
If you’re planning to attend the Council for Learning Disabilities 32nd Annual Conference in Myrtle Beach October 8-9, here’s your opportunity to pre-register.
Beginning this Saturday, June 19th, you can register online (or download and mail in your registration) at http://www.cldinternational.org.
The theme and focus for this conference is “Practices for Promoting Positive Change: Meeting the Needs of Struggling Learners.”
CLD is addressing issues and evidence-based practices in the field of learning disabilities. Here are 2010 Conference strands:
- Effective Practices in Collaboration and Inclusion
- Evidence-based Practices in Literacy
- Evidence-based Practices in Mathematics
- Effective Content Area Instruction (Science and Social Studies)
- Evidence-based Practices in Behavior Interventions and Positive Behavior Supports
- Responsive Practices in Cultural and Linguistic Diversity
- Evidence-based Practices in Transition
- Nonverbal Learning Disabilities and Autism Spectrum Disorders
- Current Issues, Research, and Policy in Special Education
- Current Issues in School Administration
Conference organizers say sign up early to secure your choice of workshops — space is limited.
Hotel reservations should be made no later than July 23, 2010 in order to take advantage of the special CLD earlybird rate of $139 per night.
More information, contact Dr. Mary Provost, Conference Director at PO Box 2266, Mount Pleasant SC 29465. Or email her at firstname.lastname@example.org.
tutoring in Columbus OH: Adrienne Edwards 614-579-6021 or email email@example.com