other topics: click a “category” or use search box
Show your classmates, teachers, parents and future generations you really care about the sustainability of the world we live in!
Enter the 2010 America’s Greenest School Contest. http://www.americasgreenestschool.com/
Your entry can be in the form of a photo collection, music, a video, an essay, or photos of a diorama, collage or piece of artwork.
But no matter what form it takes, it must tell the world how you’d make your school experience the greenest in the country.
The top 10 finalists will be chosen. Then, all of America will be invited to vote for the ultimate champion.
Students of any age can enter (although a parent or teacher will need to sponsor students under 13 years of age). Group or class entries are also encouraged.
For your school:
- the amazing, clean, green IC Bus (Hybrid Bus);
- school audit by LEED Professionals and Green Makeover
- free concert by The Maine, the official band of America’s Greenest School
- $3,000 scholarship for the winning student and/or classroom
For your teacher:
- $500 in class supplies for the winning sponsor/teacher
- $100 Visa gift Card to a lucky voter every day during the voting period
You have until March 8, 2010 to submit your entry.
- Entry period: January 18, 2010 – March 8, 2010
- Judging period: March 9 – March 21
- Finalist announcement: March 22
- Public voting: March 22-April 2
- Winner announcement: Week of April 21
No purchase necessary. Open only to legal residents of the 50 United States and the District of Columbia who are enrolled in a public or private school, not a home school, and between the grades of Kindergarten through 12th grade.
Contest begins at 12:00pm ET January 18, 2010; it ends 11:59pm ET March 8, 2010. Void where prohibited.
tutoring in Columbus OH: Adrienne Edwards 614-579-6021 or email firstname.lastname@example.org