other topics: click a “category” or use search box
For your information:
FETC Virtual Conference Fall 09 requires no travel, no conference fees and no time away from work. Attend from your desktop.
- October 22, 2009
- 10:am – 6:pm ET
FETC says you and your colleagues can hear and speak with top-rated education professionals as they discuss topics crucial to K-12 educators and administrators, as well as the latest solutions to improve the way schools and districts operate and educate.
You can register at http://tinyurl.com/l8t2ul
- Live Keynote Address — by Calvin Baker, Superintendent of the Vail School District in Vail, Arizona
- Building 21st Century Classrooms in the Clouds! — John Kuglin, Senior Educational Consultant, Retired, University of Montana
- Three Types of Immersive Interfaces: Implications for Learning and Teaching — Chris Dede; Timothy E Wirth, Professor in Learning Technologies, Harvard Graduate School of Education
- Beyond Drill and Practice: Developing Automatic Recall of Math Facts for All Children — Ted Hasselbring, Professor, Peabody College of Vanderbilt University
- Technology Classroom Presentations and Live Chat
You’ll also have the opportunity to visit the virtual exhibit hall, chat in real-time with exhibitors, plus preview and evaluate the latest hardware and software available today — all at no charge.
source: FETC email
tutoring in Columbus OH: Adrienne Edwards 614-579-6021 or email firstname.lastname@example.org