other topics: click a “category” or use search box
SDE Online Courses are available for educators who want to advance instructional skills. Visit http://www.sde.com/OnlineCourses
Each six-week, instructor-led course is convenient, affordable, fun and fast, and fits perfectly with your lifestyle. They promise to deliver a rich learning experience, whenever you want, wherever you are — for just $129.
Participate in a group: learn together, share the fun and enjoy the savings — up to 25 %. Ask about the flexible group discount plan.
And you can net 24 instructional hours when you complete any course successfully. Also take advantage of the opportunity to earn graduate-level credits through Madonna University and Antioch College. For more information, email firstname.lastname@example.org .
In the Spotlight
- Singapore Math: Number Sense & Computational Strategies — Learn over two dozen strategies from the successful, more intuitive Singapore Math program.
- Singapore Math Strategies: Model Drawing for Grades 1-6 — Jumpstart your math instruction with this highly visual approach to teaching math; focuses on strngthening problem-solving skills.
- Guided Reading Strategies for the Differentiated Classroom — Combine the principles of differentiated instruction and guided reading to reach struggling readers.
- Ready, Set Read! — Understand how children learn to read and help improve their confidence.
- Solving Classroom Discipline Problems — Create a more peaceful, respectful and productive classroom.
- Differentiated Instruction in the Classroom — Examine DI integration across different subjects, grade levels and learning profiles.
Visit the site for even more opportunities. You can also subscribe for email updates.
tutoring in Columbus OH: Adrienne Edwards 614-579-6021 or email email@example.com