other topics: click a “category” or use search box
From EduHound’s “Classroom Tools & Tips,” Web sites for teaching about Anne Frank.
Anneliese Marie “Anne” Frank was born June 12 1929 and would have turned 80 years old this month.
- Anne Frank Museum — Official site of the modern-day museum to Anne Frank, who spent two years in hiding while she wrote her diary in the house. Features biography, teaching materials and much more. http://www.annefrank.org
- Anne Frank @ 80 — We are commemorating this anniversary by encouraging learning about Anne’s story and the Holocaust, so that in another 80 years we will still remember Anne Frank. http://www.annefrank.org.uk/80
- Anne Frank Guide — The Anne Frank Guide will not only provide you with information about her life. You can also see the role the United States played in the Second World War and the Holocaust. http://www.annefrankguide.net/en-US/index.asp
- US Holocaust Memorial Museum: Anne Frank the Writer — Explore the writings of Anne Frank, who wrote short stories, fairy tales, essays and the beginnings of a novel between the ages of 13 and 15. http://www.ushmm.org/museum/exhibit/online/af/htmlsite/artifacts.html
- We Remember Anne Frank — Provides interviews with Pick-Goslar and Gies, a teacher’s guide with lesson plans and bibliography, and capsule stories about various Holocaust rescuers and survivors. http://teacher.scholastic.com/frank/index.htm
- Anne Frank in the World — A curriculum for teachers interested in introducing students in grades 3-12 to Anne Frank and the Holocaust. Includes selected readings, lesson plans, and timelines. http://www.uen.org/annefrank/
source: EduHound’s “Classroom Tools & Tips,” a newsletter that provides valuable ed tech resources to incorporate into K-12 curriculum. Educational topics, preformatted templates, technology tutorials and practical tips are featured. Judi Rajala says suggest a topic you’d like covered. Also send a template you’d like to share. Email JRajala@eduhound.com
tutoring in Columbus OH: Adrienne Edwards 614-579-6021 or email email@example.com