other topics: click a “category” or use search box
From EduHound’s Classroom Tools & Tips, Web sites for teaching about Henry VIII.
Henry (1491-1547) was King of England from April 21, 1509 until his death.
- King Henry VIII (1491-1547) — Contains biography, works, resources, essays and articles on King Henry VIII. http://www.luminarium.org/renlit/tudor.htm
- King Henry VIII: Biography, Portraits, Primary Sources — includes comprehensive biography, protraits and primary sources. http://www.englishhistory.net/tudor/monarchs/henry8.html
- The Six Wives of Henry VIII: Classroom | PBS — Get your students involved in Tudor History! With these lesson plans and activities your students will discover the real Henry VIII — from his royal duties to his royal pursuits. http://www.pbs.org/wnet/sixwives/classroom.html
- History of the Monarchy: The Tudors — Get the official British line on all the Tudor kings and queens — from Henry VII to Elizabeth I. http://www.royal.gov.uk/HistoryoftheMonarchy/KingsandQueensofEngland/TheTudors/TheTudors.aspx
- BBC History: Henry VIII — Learn about Henry VIII, who remains one of the most important monarchs to have ruled the English and Welsh. http://www.bbc.co.uk/history/historic_figures/henry_viii_king.shtml
- V & A and the National Archives | The Tudors — Find out about the Tudors. See real documents and objects from Tudor times. Test your skills with online games. http://www.tudorbritain.org
source: Eduhound’s Classroom Tools & Tips is a newsletter offering valuable edtech resources to incorporate into K-12 curriculum. Educational topics, preformatted templates, technology tutorials, and practical tips are featured.
Contact Judi Rajala to suggest topics you’d like covered, to offer your own templates or your own tech tips, trial or teacher tips. email@example.com
tutoring in Columbus OH: Adrienne Edwards 614-579-6021 or email firstname.lastname@example.org