other topics: click a “category” or use search box
From EduHound’s “Classroom Tools & Tips:” Web sites for learning about Lincoln in this bicentennial year.
- Lincoln Bicentennial 1809-2009: Live the Legacy — The Abraham Lincoln Bicentennial Commission (ALBC) commemorates the 200th birthday of Abraham Lincoln. Emphasizes the contribution of his thoughts and ideas to American and the world, and how they serve as a catalyst for the strengthening of freedom, democracy and equal opportunity for all. http://www.lincolnbicentennial.gov
- Abraham Lincoln Presidential Library and Museum — Includes interactive timeline, exhibit information and additional links to other Lincoln related sites. http://www.alplm.org
- Abraham Lincoln: Republic, national Union Party – 16th President — Get all the details of Lincoln’s life and legacy. http://www.history.com/presidents/lincoln
- Abraham Lincoln’s Classroom — Includes cartoons, maps, web links, online quizzes and lesson plans on Abraham Lincoln. Sponsored by the Lincoln Institute and Lehrman Institute. http://www.abrahamlincolnsclassroom.org/
- Mr Lincoln’s White House — A collection of images and historical information as to how the White House looked, who came and went, and when, during Lincoln’s time. http://www.mrlincolnswhitehouse.org
- Abraham Lincoln Educational Links — Extensive collection of Lincoln resources, including on-line versions of the speeches and writings. http://showcase.netins.net/web/creative/lincoln/education/educate.htm
- Americana @ Awesome Clipart for Educators — Features clipart, coloring pages, backgrounds, fonts, icons and lines with an American theme. http://www.awesomeclipartforeducators.com/cat.cfm?cat=Americana&sec+General
Eduhound Weekly provides its newsletter, “Classroom Tools & Tips” to provide valuable ed tech resources to incorporate into K-12 curriculums. Educational topics, preformatted templates, technology tutorials, and practical tips are featured. Judi Rajala is there to help and requests your ideas for topics. To subscribe, email JRajala@eduhound.com .
Tutoring in Columbus OH: Adrienne Edwards 614-579-6021 or email firstname.lastname@example.org