other topics: click a “category” or use search box
The Academy of Orton-Gillingham Practitioners and Educators (AOGPE) is hosting its Annual Spring Conference, May 1-2, 2009 at Harrah’s Hotel & Conference Center in Las Vegas Nevada.
Topic: The Orton-Gillingham Approach: Empowerment!
The conference is directed to teachers, clinicians, children and parents.
- The keynote speaker on Saturday will be Dr Drake Duane.
- Joyce Stevens will lead a math symposium.
- Kay Howells and Jean Osman will present a sesion about teaching written language skills from basic through advanced levels of language.
- Phyllis Hutson will lead a grammar symposium.
- Other notable speakers include Arlene Sonday, Diana King, and Wilson Anderson.
There will be many more informative sessions as well.
Check the academy website at www.ortonacademy.org or call 845-373-8919 beginning in February for the full brochure.
tutoring in Columbus OH: Adrienne Edwards 614-579-6021 or email email@example.com