other topics: click a “category” or use search box
WHEN: October 14 – 16, 2008
WHERE: San Jose Convention Center, San Jose, CA
Learn about registration discounts now
Innovative Learning Conference 2008 (ILC) is a K–12 event designed to help educators stretch limited resources as far as possible, and does so by bringing some of the brightest K–12 thought leaders together to exchange inventive techniques, “use-it-now” applications and helpful strategies to advance student achievement. ILC’s comprehensive program offers cost-effective teaching and learning tools and ideas worth the time and investment to acquire:
· Over 60 skill-enhancing workshops assist educators in applying value-added technologies and methodologies into your curriculum.
· More than 200 information-rich sessions will deliver easy-to-use teaching and learning initiatives.
· Valuable leadership forums offer executives a collaborative environment to address and share management challenges.
· Subject-matter experts present their education successes and challenges in Eye Opening Keynotes and General Sessions.
· Technology and service leaders explain how leading product innovations can provide cost-saving solutions for student achievement excellence.
Innovative Learning Conference 2008 (ILC) is a K–12 event designed to help educators stretch limited resources as far as possible, and does so by bringing some of the brightest K–12 thought leaders together to exchange inventive techniques, “use-it-now” applications and helpful strategies to advance student achievement.
ILC even helps you maximize your limited resources by optimizing your experience with these special conference highlights:
· Danny Forster, host of Discovery Channel’s “Build it Bigger,” as he delivers an entertaining presentation during the Opening Session.
· Exhibit Hall where you can discuss school and district projects with hundreds of leading solution providers who can deliver budget-conscious results—all in one location.
· professional growth credit through Fresno Pacific University for attending ILC’s workshops and sessions.
· Opt to receive a free one-year CUE membership with the purchase of full conference registration and increase your networking resources.
· numerous conference registration discounts via Early Bird Registration, CUE Member and Group Savings packages help you stay within professional development budgets.
With economic challenges on the rise and expectations to deliver quality education even higher, you can’t afford to miss an opportunity to learn how to use your resources to its full potential. Attend ILC 2008 and be on your way to powering student achievement to the next level. Register now.
tutoring in Columbus OH: Adrienne Edwards 614-579-6021 or email email@example.com