other topics: click a “category” or use search box
Susan Barton, one of America’s leading dyslexia experts and founder of Bright Solutions for Dyslexia (www.brightsolutions.us) , gave a free dyslexia presentation in Hilliard, a suburb of Columbus, on September 18, 2007. It was held from 6-9 pm at the UALC Church at Mill Run, 3500 Mill Run Drive, Hilliard OH 43028.
The presentation was open to the public — parents, teachers, principals and other professionals. Topics included
- The unique warning signs of dyslexia — so you can spot them early
- The symptoms of mild dyslexia in adults
- The latest brain research and the genetic link
- Effective ways to teach reading and spelling
- What won’t help — and why
This presentation was sponsored by the Forest Alliance Coaching and Direction for Learning.
tutoring in Columbus OH: Adrienne Edwards 614-579-6021 or email email@example.com